Smartedge's client is looking for “Solution Architect with DevOps expertise_Contract@ Park Road, Bracknell Forest,UK”
Role : Solution Architect with DevOps expertise
Duration: 3+ Months of contract.
Location: Park Road, Bracknell Forest, UK
1-Docker, 2 years’ experience as team lead, Container, Client, Host, Engine, Registry
2-CI-CD pipeline and tooling around building Docker Containers (this is a must), eg push Docker File to Git - Build project - Create Image - Pull from Git – Run incl Testing
3-Kubernetes or Swarm - managing Docker; Master APIs, Workers, Clustering
4-Node.js, Go are common with Docker should have this
5-Working within a team incl Ops, testing, using Jira, Confluence, SME role
6-Any platform including monitoring, reporting tools (any will do)
7-Can show a pattern or two eg run-copy-run in Docker, pipeline, end to end patterns
· K8s/Docker or any experience with container orchestrators
· Languages appropriate to containers (node, go etc)
· Monitoring of containers
Platform (nice to haves)
· OAuth (ideally pingfed)
· If not the above then a strong container background would work.
· Ability to assist in standing up a process from a high level with the rest of the Architecture team.
· Theory more than actual doing so any form of this is great: Ansible etc
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV(firstname.lastname@example.org) and call(+44(0)2035002385) for confidential chat.