Smartedge's client is looking for “Solution /Technical Lead Windows 2003 Server Migration to 2019 using Zinstall_Contract @ Dublin, Ireland”
Role:- Solution /Technical Lead Windows 2003 Server Migration to 2019 using Zinstall.
Job Type: contract
Location:- Dublin, Ireland.
Job Description: -
- Audit and document Servers, Analyse Purpose and business function of Server, dependencies on other servers and application interfaces.
- Plan Migration of Physical as well as VMWare Virtual Servers
- Prepare documentation for change approval (runbooks, roll back plans etc.)
- Identify any required patches and Patch Legacy Server.
- Identify and implement any required workarounds.
- Perform Migration mainly using Zinstall.
- Provide positive and proactive participation within the team and active collaboration with colleagues across the Group as appropriate.
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- Extensive experience required of:
- Windows Server OS
- Active Directory Domain Controller, CSSM, IIS Server, SQL Server,
- Good experience required of:
- Print Server, File-share, SharePoint, MQ, Connect Direct
- JBoss, IBM WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server
- Good technical knowledge of network protocols and related technologies, and a variety of platforms.
- Good knowledge of IT Security best practice and CISSP.
- 3rd Level qualification in IT is preferred.
- Some knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks such as COBiT, NIST, ISO 27001, ISO 27002.
- Knowledge of PCI is preferred.
If you are interested, please contact me on (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR +44(0)2035002385.Regards, Chandana