Smartedge's client is looking for a “Sr. Associate (Field technician)_ Contract_ Athlone, Ireland”
Role: Sr. Associate (Field tech)
Location : Athlone, Ireland
Job Type: Contract
Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
Position's General Duties and Tasks
· Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
· Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
· Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
· Performs maintenance and repair services.
· Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
· Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Proficient in Windows operating system environment; knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems may be required.
· Strong customer interaction skills.
· A+ desktop or equivalent skill set is required; additional certifications for various hardware platforms may be required.
If you are interested, please contact me on (email@example.com) OR +44(0)2035002385