Smartedge's client is looking for Sr. .Net Developer _Contract@ Limerick, Ireland
Role: Sr. .Net Developer
Location: Limerick, Ireland
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
Must-Have Primary Skill: Application Development - .NET
Primary Skill: Expert (5+ Years Experience)
• Drive knowledge transfer of new applications into CLIENT IT team, Support full product lifecycle (day to day support and project SDLC), Maintain technical quality of products, Maintain CLIENT Group security coding standards
• Product Backlog execution working closely with Product Owners/BAs, Execute configuration work on key systems,Perform Operations and System Administration tasks in line with DevOps model,Work with wider CLIENT groups for knowledge transfer
• Design/Build/Support IT solutions, Execute Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for the IT products,Work with other technical teams – Solutions Architects/BAs/Testers//PMs/Networks/Data Center/Change Control etc…
• Develop technical solutions and enhancements, while adhering to development standards,Deliver measurable, quality solutions – to functional & non-functional requirements.
• Add value in all stages of project/support work (definition, development, deployment).
• Key contributor to our Agile/DevOps journey.
• A key member of scrum teams/squads in multiple locations.
• 7+ years industry development experience delivering enterprise solutions, incorporating .Net, Java, ADF, PL/SQL, APIs
o .Net, Web Services, HTML, XML
o Azure DevOps
o AzureDevops Build
o AzureDevOps Release Management
o Expert SDLC knowledge
o Analytical approach to solving complex issues
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV(firstname.lastname@example.org) and call(+44(0)2035002385) for confidential chat.