· In this role the candidate would be responsible for conducting testing including performance/security test architect and execution & reporting in an agile delivery environment.
· Candidate to report to Program/Project Test Manager, and responsible for...
· Testing in an Agile team with responsibility of more than just testing the software
· Act as a quality champion and empower teams to create highly performant and secure systems
· Act entrepreneurially to try unhappy paths and edge cases in performance/security testing to create a highly resilient system
· Leverage combination of automated/ manual testing to efficiently cover the system’s functionality without compromising quality
· Comfortable working in a constantly changing work environment and are fully dedicated to “automate everything” in principle
· Should have experience with tools like JMeter, HP Performance Centre, PAF, Qualys, JBehave, Selenium, FAF, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Clear Case, SVN, Fish Eye, ALM.