Smartedge's client is looking for “Sr. Test Manager _Contract@Dublin, Ireland”
Role :Sr. Test Manager
Location :Dublin, Ireland
Duration : 6 + months.
Must have experience to:
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
Working with Client’s defined test strategy to implement, refine and adopt this into Agile Factory delivery model
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Act as an enabler to support Agile Squads being highly autonomous in E2E delivery
- Act as a competency / capability lead within the Agile Factory delivery model to drive test expertise within the Squads
- Proactive to identify and address potential impediments to implementing testing best practice
- Banking experience with Retail banking, Internet Banking, Banking Channels Applications, Mobile/Tablet Banking, Payments
- Hands-on experience on test tools & technologies like Confluence, JIRA, Zephyr, Mavan, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, ALM
- Good understanding on delivering with Agile methodology
- 8 plus Years of Test Manager Experience in managing/coordinating onshore and offshore internal and 3rd party teams.
- Report into Program Manager, and managing & coordinating day to day test activities
- Manage test planning, test resourcing and test task allocation
- Prepare Program level Test Strategy/Approach and keeping control of entry and exit criteria including test execution readiness, test environment readiness and test data/cards provision etc
- Ensure RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies) items particular to testing are managed within the project.
- Work with product owners, business SME and/or business analyst along with development team (Agile Squads) to confirm business requirements.
- Review of test cases & results, manage defects & their RCA with internal and 3rd party test teams as well as business, and publish test status reports / dashboard.
- Manage and coordinate ST, SIT, UAT, NFT and any other test phases of the project
- Manage / Define Test Automation road map for the program and derive it to implementation, maintenance and dashboard reporting.
- Inspire innovation, introduce test tools & technologies, test automation and develop cohesive work environment
Basic understanding of payments clearing & settlements
Should have: Experience on API, XML, Accessibility testing
If you are interested, please contact me on (email@example.com) OR +44(0)2035002385.Regards, Chandana.