1. Coverage of SUSE software maintenance renewals (MR) for DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) region.
2. Build relationships and negotiate with existing customers, being the 'go to' account manager for customers and partners.
3. Prepare quotes, review due dates and administer full recovery of existing maintenance contracts.
4. Work to bring in MR revenue personally with direct contact to our customers, but also leverage the field sales team and our partners to help bring in timely renewal revenue.
5. Conducting sales interactions with such accounts via telephone or over the Web to close identified renewals business. This will involve strong negotiation of pricing and spotting opportunities to up-sell.
6. You will require good sales experience and be able to follow a sales process, over come objections and find solutions to those objections thus maximising the revenue stream to SUSE.
7. Having a complete understanding of the status and acquisition of all possible customer renewals from the assigned list of accounts.
8. In order to compete for the position the candidate needs to be business minded with strong communication, negotiation skills, sales acumen and high energy.
9. Work closely with the product team to give feedback on ways to improve retention.
10. Working also with the field sales team, other MR reps in your regions and our partners whose quota's may overlap with yours, to bring in timely renewal revenue.
11. To train up and become a sales expert on the key products and become an advocate within the team. You will require an understanding of and be able to articulate to the customer the constantly evolving technology and its application to a customer's business problem.