Smartedge's client is looking for a “Supply Chain/ ERP Project Manager @Remote ( Horsham,UK)”
Position Title: Project Manager – Supply chain/ERP
Location : Horsham, UK or in mainland Europe (Remote)
Contract: 3-6 months
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Partner with cross-functional teams – Business Units, Operations and commercial team, IT team, across geographies with conflicting needs/priorities to launch multiple technology solutions
- Leverage lean thinking in building processes and metrics, growing agile practices across the organization to support end-to-end product delivery.
- Communicate product risks, progress, launches and retrospective across all stakeholder teams – consistently and transparently.
- Strive constantly to improve and establish a high bar in product/project execution using objective metrics.
- Establish business priorities, identifying and communicating product progress, risks and mitigation plans, launches and retrospectives in collaboration with stakeholders – consistently and transparently.
- Develop and maintain product goals, delivery plans (milestones, deliverables and schedules), success criteria/KPIs and performance against them.
- Plan out sprint resourcing and manage/groom your team's development backlog.
- Be detail-oriented and proactive in identifying and closing gaps in the product development lifecycle.
- Present product updates to senior-level stakeholders, welcoming feedback and implementing/driving changes quickly.
- Lead team to resolve all program/project issues and impediments on a timely manner, effectively communicate, manage expectations and resolve conflicts working closely with team and leadership.
- Build and execute operational and technical project plans, facilitate all project gate reviews, utilize PPM tool, PowerBI and effectively escalate issues to meet the project milestones/goals.
- Align to business and IT priorities by effectively leveraging Waterfall, Interative/Hybrid, Agile methodologies, while coaching and mentoring team members.
- Manage multiple product Scrum teams (internal, external, & for multiple divisions) in parallel, with regular standups, promoting team collaboration, innovation and quality outcomes.
- Actively manage backlog aligning to business priorities, identify risks and impediments, prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, follow-through on tasks to successful completion with minimal guidance, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide regular status update to the executive Leadership and Management team with constant drive to make improvements to the outcomes.
- Demonstrate high adaptability and flexibility to take responsibility to support new projects that has priority and as communicated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Technical discipline
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Project/Program Manager preferably with experience in ERP/Supply chain implementation projects
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience in ERP (SAP/JDE/others) supply chain implementations working with different business and product teams, preferably in a large global organization
- Experience as Application Project Manager/Scrum Master leading multiple Scrum teams supporting business transformation.
- Strong familiarity of Project Management Waterfall methodology, gate reviews, resource, budget, risk, communication and change management process.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies, facilitating the ceremonies like backlog grooming, epic /User story, daily standups, estimation and velocity, resolving impediments, sprint retrospection, coaching team members and usage of JIRA, Confluence and metrics reporting.
- Strong communicator with effective presentation skills delivering formal presentations & facilitate Demo to various levels of management articulating project/Sprint status, risk mitigations, benefits & financial realizations.
- Self-motivated and independent critical thinker who can visualize and guide team during conflicting situations to stay focused on business goals & priorities
- Has strong experience in Agile methodologies, Kanban, Scrum of Scrums, lean budget, managing release train, process improvements, provide training on Agile tools & dashboard.
- Effective conflict & impediments management in a fast-paced environment, take higher responsibilities working with cross functional team who are working on multiple priorities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to influence stakeholders and team members with variety of personal styles to focus on right priorities under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
If you are interested, please contact me on (email@example.com) OR +44(0)2035002385.