Sloan’s Pharmacy is seeking a Support Pharmacist for their Pharmacy near Limerick City.
The successful candidate will ideally be an enthusiastic individual with previous experience as a Support Pharmacist.
You will be providing excellent customer and patient care that will be inspiring and reassuring. It’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s looking after our customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice.
Duties on the job:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running of the dispensary
- Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care
- Great customer service skills when counselling with patients
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Any other duties as required
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Must have EU Passport and or Visa to work for any employer in Ireland
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Pharmacist job, please apply below.
Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Pharmacy, Support Pharmacist, Limerick