Smartedge's client is looking for “Systems Analyst(Chromatography)_Contract @ Leeds.UK”
Position : Business Analyst-Systems Analysis
Job type : Contract- 6+ months
Location : Leeds, UK
• Plan and implement a wide variety of complex systems within the global applications portfolio.
• Serves as a Systems Analyst and is responsible for authoring and executing research and documentation such as system requirements, change controls, and test protocols.
• Works with other IT groups to plan and support systems.
• Performance monitoring, trend analysis, application tuning, and maintenance of the application life cycle for a variety of systems.
• Provide support and direction to other Applications Analysts.
• Participates in development and support of global technology architecture.
• Responsible for managing and collaborating with external software vendor
• This individual should have documented systems experience with Lab Systems specifically dealing with Chromatography and Lab Execution Systems.
• Excellent analytical skills and experience in configuration, change control, verification and validation processes, and risk management techniques and methodologies are essential.
• Ability to interact with end users at many levels of the organization is necessary.
• Must be competent in advising groups on configuration settings that will ensure stability and robustness of the systems and in the professional development of less senior Applications Analysts.
• These skills are acquired through the completion of a Bachelors degree within the Information Technology field, combined with a minimum of 4 years experience.
Must-Have Primary Skill: Business Analyst-Systems Analysis
Primary Skill: Yrs Experience: Skilled (3 to 5 Years Experience)
If you are interested, please contact me on (email@example.com) OR +44(0)2035002385.Regards, Chandana