Beile training school is one of the most recognized language schools in China with over 30 centers nationwide teaching over 20,000 students, Beile Training School is growing and looking for energetic teachers to join our ranks. Currently, we have openings in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
· Student age range: 2 – 12 years old.
· Class size: 10 – 15 students in one class.
· Class length: 45 minutes to 60 minutes containing various teaching techniques.
· Working Hours: No more than 40 Hours each week
· Chinese Teaching Assistant:
· Pre-job Training: You will receive 15 hotel paid days during initial training. You will get RMB 300 per day during training period
· Training: On-going training
WHAT WE OFFER OUR TEACHERS:
· Monthly income: USD 3300 - 3800 (RMB 23,000 - 26,000)
· Airfare to China: One-way flight to China will be provided by the school.
· Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
· Arrival: Reimburse of taxi from airport to hotel.
· On boarding: Ground service assistance, apartment hunting, bank card, SIM card.
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
· Bonus: At least USD1,450 (RMB 10,000) contract completion bonus.
· Demo Class Bonus: New student sign-up will get RMB 50 bonus.
· Free TEFL Study: Free TEFL Online course (Around USD350).
· First year contract completion bonus of USD1,45(0RMB 10,000).
· Airfare reimbursement: USD1,450 (RMB 15,000).
· Over time: If exceeds 40 hours per week, complementary rests will be provided.
· Insurance: Free commercial health insurance
· Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off.
· Annual Holiday: teacher has 5 paid days' annual leave.
· Sick Leave: Each month 1 sick day off with 50% salary (with doctor’s note).
· Personal Career Development Planning
· Free Chinese lessons
· USD720 (RMB5,000) interest free loan
· Contract extension will benefit from USD285-428 (RMB2,000-3,000) pay raise
JOIN US NOW!!!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your documents now to: Hr.IvyWatson@gmail.com. I would love to learn more about you and your teaching plan.
• Your CV
• Your photo
• A copy of your degree
• A copy of your Passport.