WHAT IS THE OFFER?
Base salary: 18,000 - 24,000 RMB
Monthly bonus: 2000 - 3000 RMB
Flight reimbursement: 8000 RMB (receive this amount of money at the end of the contract)
12 months health and accident insurance provided
11 days for Chinese Public Holidays
11 days for annual leave
Orientation & pre-job Training, on-going training and academic support
Free group activities, like trips, parties, Chinese culture forums, experiencing Chinese traditional holidays, etc.
Arrival Support: Airport pick-up
A legal Z Work Visa with work permit provided
10,000 RMB start-up loan for accommodation (Teachers have to provide their passport and accommodation contract as a guarantee until the loan is paid back in three months)
2. WHAT IS THE TEACHING EXPERIENCE?
Student age: 5 - 12 years old
5 working days/week, 2 consecutive days off on the weekends
40 working hours/week (24 teaching hours and 16 office hours)
Class size: maximum 20 students/class
3. WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Be familiar with all aspects of the curriculum, the lesson flows, and the quiz schedules
- Complete mid-term and end of term assessments that are personalized and constructive
- Deliver high quality literature, writing, and phonics courses to students including assigned quizzes
- Issue and explain homework assignments to students and parents
- Mark all tasks that students complete in class and for homework and fill out post-class comments
4. WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT US?
Élan is an English language arts training service provider to children aged 5-12 in China. The first élan school opened in March 2013. Now there are 16 élan schools in operation in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Foshan.
In early 2016, Elan school was acquired by Country Garden Education Group (recently rebranded as Bright Scholar Education Group, a NYSE publicly-listed company), which is one of the largest education providers in China with over 30,000 students and 60,000 employees.
5. WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Native English Teachers
Hold at least a BA degree.
Hold at least a teaching cert (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, PGCE …)
Love working in the education field and willing to learn and grow with the school
Experience teaching primary school will be a plus point
6. HOW TO APPLY
Please kindly send your CV and attach a photo of your degree & teaching certificate to our email: hr.richard.asiajobs[at]gmail.com
Please also provide us your phone number, Wechat ID & Skype ID so we can reach you and set up Skype Interview as soon as we receive your application.