The Technical System Analyst (TSA) position is a part of the Digital Engineering Team that supports eCommerce web sites. As a member of the TechOps team, the TSA is responsible for coordinating efforts to resolve incidents and defects. The TSA role is unique in that this position takes a leading role in working with customers and the business community who has problems with the digital platforms and facilitates an appropriate solution. A TSA will triage and assess reported problems and work directly with the development team to craft the necessary fix or configuration solution. A TSA will work directly with the global customer care teams to provide and translate the technical findings for reported customer problems.
This position offers a challenging career to work on systems that interface with multiple systems including Content Management Systems, Product Information Management System, Middleware and ERPs.
· Incident Management Triage and Resolution: Engage our regional business partners through the global ticketing system by reviewing and providing the initial analysis for new production incidents related to all client Scientific digital properties.
· Process Improvements and Documentation: Create and update documentation of existing processes. Coordinate with product teams to develop new triage processes for new products and updates to existing products.
· Technical Liaison with Regional Business Teams: Facilitate review and priority sessions with regional teams in order to gain continuous feedback.
· Develop comprehensive understanding of the business processes as well as a strong working rapport with business users.
· Acquire the necessary knowledge to understand how the digital platforms are connected to the Content Management Systems, Product Information Management System, Middleware and ERP systems.
· Data-Driven Analysis/AIOps: Develop new methods of using data to support the automation of triage activities
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· 2 - 4 years of related business experience.
· Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with internal customers in a nontechnical manner.
· Experience directly interacting with business support teams and/or direct customer support
· Must be able to work effectively as a member of a team in a matrix reporting environment.
· Must possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Be performance driven and perform well with minimal supervision.
· Be a quick learner and be open to working on new technologies if needed.
· Prior work experience in one of WebSphere Commerce, Commergent or Hybris would be strong plus.
· Experience in Agile delivery methodology.
· Experience working with GIT, JIRA, and Confluence would be nice to have
· Be flexible to work with some overlapping work overs onshore counterparts if needed and attend onshore calls
· Experience working with Java, Spring, Web Services and AWS would be nice to have.
· Proficiency in English