Smartedge's client is looking for Technical Designer-AS/400) for Contract based on @ Dublin, Ireland
Role : Technical Designer-AS/400
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration: 6+ Months Contract (Possibility to extend)
Job Description: -
• Must have at least 8 Years of Experience on AS400 Platform and Strong background and experience on AS400, DB2 400, RPG, RPGLE,CL , CLLE ,ILE concept & Subfile concept, Message queue and stored procedure and some prior design experience. Familiarity with Then on, would be an added advantage.
• Strong database concepts and familiarity with tools for data manipulations and extraction.
• Should be able to analyse and define Technical requirements based on BRD and Function Design Document
• Should be able to Identify Potential risks, issues, dependencies to the existing Application and proposed applications.
• Should be able to technically own the technical changes/development, providing technical support, end to end, from Design till development.
• Prepare Application Flow and Detailed Technical design document into overall solution design.
• Ensure that the security components (security technology, operations, and management) are integrated as defined in the requirements.
• Engage with Client Teams leading the communication, clarification of questions where necessary and obtaining relevant approvals
• Obtain key client stakeholder buy-in for design
• Excellent design and documentation abilities - there will be a requirement to complete key technical artefacts i.e. Migration Strategy/HLD/Functional and Non Functional Requirements etc.
• Will be the POC for all Technical issues relating to the project. must have the ability to own/challenge/resolve migration related issues.
• Good analytical skills, communication and reasoning skills.
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV(email@example.com) and call(+44(0)2035002385) for confidential chat.