Hello Connections..!! Greetings from #SmartedgeSolutions. We have a job opportunity for “#Technical Project Manager” based in "London, UK For #FTC
Role: Technical Project Manager
Role Type: Contract
Location: Reading, UK
· Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
· Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
· Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
· Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
· Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
· Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
· Ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget
· Assign and oversee the daily tasks of all members of the projectto ensurethey are actively working toward established milestones or project phases.
· Hold regular technical or project management team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
· Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities to the assigned project team members.
· Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis.
· Should have a background and experience as a TPM or Project Manager in Telecom.
· The person will be placed at the customer location, so should be able to handle the pressure from end customer and drive things in the positive direction.
· Should have experience and good knowledge of IMS and VoLTE areas.
· Should have experience and good knowledge of NOKIA-CFX, NOKIA-NTAS, NOKIA SBC.
· Should have preferably Prince2 Training Certificate.
Can reach me on #+44(0)2036038130.
Email me at # email@example.com