Smartedge’s client is looking for Techno-Project Manager for Permanent Role in Helsinki,Finland.
Candidate should be Expertise with IT experience, who should be proficient in handling Onshore/Offshore engagement model in the space of Data & Analytics.
The person will remain the SPOC for all Data & Analytics Engagements based out of the client site. Apart from managing day to day execution and monitoring, the person will be responsible to drive
- Weekly and Monthly Governance meetings with IT & Business stakeholders
- Continuous improvement
Must Have Skills:
- Should possess good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Must have played a client facing role at client site for at least 2-3 years in the past
- Should have exposure to 2-3 Medium scale (10-15 members) Service Delivery (AMS) engagements
- Must have managed a team size of at least 10-15 members in the past in Onshore/Offshore delivery model
- Should have at least 7-10 years of exposure to Datawarehousing and should be well versed with modern Data Planforms and Visualization
- Should have sound understanding of AMS engagement metrics, reporting and performance parameters
Good to Have Skills:
- Airlines Domain exposure
- Project Management experience for Development Projects
- Should have managed at least 5-6 Medium to Largest scale Datwarehousing development projects.
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.