Test Manager– Cloud Networking @ Slough, UK
Smartedge's client is looking for Test Manager– Cloud Networking for Contract based on @ Slough, UK
Roles and Responsibility:
- Requirements analysis, test planning, test scheduling, test cases execution
- Responsible for Defect and Test reporting to Customer.
- Should have excellent communication skills as the job required regular interfacing with customers and vendors.
- Vendor and supplier management
- Responsible for quality validation and handling the technical quires or issues by a project and test team etc.
- Knowledge of core network architecture and the network elements of mobile networks
- Knowledge of cloud architecture, Compute, NAS, SDN, Firewalls, Routing and NFV solutions
- Knowledge of data centre infrastructure, virtualisation architectures and operational processes (ITIL, ITSM, Prince II)
- Knowledge of Layer2 bridging, Link Aggregation, QoS policies
- Knowledge of IP Routing & BGP
- Knowledge of firewall policies & security (Cisco ASR, A10 Thunder)
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV(firstname.lastname@example.org) and call(+44(0)2035002116) for confidential chat.