Hello Connections..!! Greetings from #SmartedgeSolutions. We have a job opportunity for “#Test Manager” based in "#Dublin, Ireland For #Contract
Role: Test Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Role type :Contract
Managing the projects by performing requirement analysis, creating Test strategy, Test designing, documentation and reporting.
• Responsible for providing Test Estimation in scope
• Knowledge and previous experience of the SWIFT (AWP, SAA, SAG), Safe watch (sanctions screening) and M&T/Global Markets applications desirable.
• Knowledge of payments processing desirable, including SEPA and FIN message processing.
• Experience working in Jira/Zephyr for Test and Defect Management (test scenarios/cases, defects, reporting) and other tools such as confluence .
• Create detailed Test plans and work breakdown structure plans to illustrate resource allocation and scheduling tasks.
• Responsible for driving automation in the team/Application by engaging Automation Shared Services.
• Strong verbal and written communicator who is very comfortable supporting and directing the work of test analyst/leads, but with the ability and willingness to get ‘hands-on’ (test case/scenario prep, execution, incident management, etc.) when required.
• Responsible for Test phases in scope to ensure smooth and high quality deliveries.
• Review all test deliverables and guide the team accordingly.
• Overall accountable for closure of Test Defects (where there is no defect Manager assigned, Test Manager should perform Test Defect Manager responsibilities).
• Participate in regular meetings with project management to communicate accomplishments, plans and issues as well as any risks to the project's progress.
• Develop and maintain Test schedules, track and forecast project costs and labour hours, and managed project risks.
• Manage and Escalate RAID with mitigation plan.
Can reach me on #+44(0)2036038130.
Email me at # email@example.com