Test Manager@ Dublin, Ireland
Smartedge’s client is looking for Sr. Test Manager for long term contract based in Dublin, Ireland.
Ideal, candidate should have experience in stakeholders handling, RAID, Managing and coordinating UAT.
· Experience with project stakeholders handling and inter-team co-ordination not only with project team and other up-stream / down-stream teams but also with Business teams.
· Experience in managing/co-ordinating onshore and offshore internal and 3rd party teams.
Reporting to Project Manager
· Work with the project manager in test planning, resource and task allocation
· Managing and co-ordinating day to day test activities
· Prepare Test Approach and Managing and controlling entry and exit criteria including test execution readiness example environment readiness and test data/cards provision etc
· Ensure RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies) items particular to testing are managed within the project.
· Work with product owners, business analyst and development teams to confirm their requirements.
Review of test cases, results and managing defects with internal and 3rd party test teams and business.
· Managing and coordinating UAT efforts with the business
· Providing regular test status updates including key performance indicators.x
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.