Smartedge’s client is looking for Test Manager for Contract in Dublin, Ireland
candidate should be Expertise in Managing and Co-ordinating test activities,
This Test Manager role expects strong test management experience with project stakeholders handling and inter-team co-ordination not only with project team and other up-stream / down-stream teams but also with Business teams.
- 5 plus Years of Test Manager Experience in managing/co-ordinating onshore and offshore internal and 3rd party teams.
- Reporting to Project Manager
- Work with the project manager in test planning, resource and task allocation
- Managing and co-ordinating day to day test activities
- Prepare Test Approach and Managing and controlling entry and exit criteria including test execution readiness example environment readiness and test data/cards provision etc
- Ensure RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies) items particular to testing are managed within the project.
- Work with product owners, business analyst and development teams to confirm their requirements.
- Review of test cases, results and managing defects with internal and 3rd party test teams and business.
- Managing and coordinating UAT efforts with the business
- Providing regular test status updates including key performance indicators.x
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.