Test Manager @ Newbury, UK
Smartedge’s client is looking for Test Manager for contract based in Newbury,UK
Role purpose: To manage and deliver testing environment services in UK ENT and service remediations roadmaps within agreed timescales, budget and quality. The Test environment manager will lead test campaigns through internal and external test organisations, and drive testing activities proactively, managing risk and assuring the quality of the delivery with the aim of exceeding stakeholder expectations ad delivering compelling customer experience.
· Onshore test management, onshore vendor coordination, participation in program and solution increment planning sessions.
· Overall 10-12 Years of experience in Env Management.
· Should have Demonstrated Environment Management skills for Complex and Large Transformation Projects / Programmes
· Experience in handling UK/EU Telcos majorly client facing onshore roles
· Proven ability to Manage multiple Environment Non-Clustered / Clustered, Weblogic, Unix
· Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills.
· Experience in driving Automation, innovation.
· Excellent understanding of End to End Telecom domain. (Fixed Line and Mobile)
· Perform Environment Assessments, Allocation, Prepare ROM, Effort Estimates
· Excellent Presentation Skills.
· Experience in Leading Dev/SIT/UAT/Pre-Prod environment End to End
· Manage and Report KPIs
· Risk / issue / escalation management skills.
· Secondary skills: 1. TMMI process, 2. ITIL Certified, 3. Experience in handling Environment request , Preparing Roadmaps, Baselining / Re-baselining process , Retrofit Deployment Process, 4. Experience in handling 3rd Parties / Multi Vendors.
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV(firstname.lastname@example.org) and call(+44(0)2035002116) for confidential chat.