Job Title: Cisco UC – IP-MPLS - Optical (DWDM) Testing (preferably Infinera products)
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Remote but office visit may require in Nottinghamshire
Position 1: Cisco UC - Atos legacy concentrator
1. Understanding of IP based Cisco Contact Center and Cisco Unified Communication solutions including CUP and Unity Voicemail
2. Able to Analyse the existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions based on requirements
3.Set up, Configure and Test components of the Cisco IP Contact Center, including Cisco Call Manager, UCCX, IVR, CVP, UCCE and Mail Servers
4.Maintain and support Cisco’s IP Telephony and IPCC Contact Center Enterprise and all related Cisco IP telephony infrastructure Administer and troubleshoot Unified Call Manager, Unity voicemail, ICM Call Center systems, IVR CVP, and supporting infrastructure, including CTI integration to switching platforms, Diallers, call recorders and desk top platforms
5. Create, Implement, and Support ICM and CVP call routing scripts and required reports
6. Work directly with the business group to understand design, and test ICM and CVP call flows to meet the business requirements Support Cisco Agent Desktop and Cisco Supervisor Desktop clients -Maintain documentation of the UC environment and operational procedures Preferred locations
7.Hands-on experience with networking equipment, management tools
8.Railway Infra/domain exp
Position 2: IP-MPLS
1.Hands on experience on design of IP-MLPS network
2.Understanding of provisioning of network in Cramer and allocations on IPAM
3.Hands on experience on creation/provisioning of IP-VPNs on routers
4.Experience on cisco/ juniper and cisco router
5.Previous experience of conducting IP Audit will be an added advantage
6.Knowledge of IP Address Management tools like InfoBlox, Efficient IP etc
7.CCNA Certifications will be an advantage
8.Customer interfacing experience
9.Excellent communication skills
10.scripting knowledge will be desirable
11.Railway Infra/domain exp
Position 3: Optical (DWDM) Testing (preferably Infinera products)
· Good knowledge of SDH/ DWDM / OTN / ASON theory/operations.
· Worked intensively on NMS/EMS.
· Working experience on various optical products, experience on Infinera products.
· Exposure to advanced Optical Networks including ROADMs/WSS, Control Plane, OTN switching, Flexi Grid systems & Submarine Systems.
· Extensive Performance Monitoring & Alarms analysis on SDH, DWDM, & OTN.
· Working knowledge of layer 2 data communication protocols (Ethernet, MPLS, MPLS-TP, VLANs, etc.)
· Railway Infra/domain exp