Our client in Leinster is a single destination solution provider offering custom manufactured solutions in metal and plastics to industries such as aerospace, medical, telecoms and engineering.
We currently has an immediate opening for a Toolmaker with at least 3 years of experience and be able to work independently. Role involves working primarily in Service and Repair of existing tooling and the manufacture of new tooling.
Keltia is a Specialist CAD Design & CAD Training Provider for 20 years now. Our parent company is based in Seattle USA and our European offices opened in 2012 and are based in Waterford, Cork & Dublin https://www.keltia-ireland.ie/engineering-services/
For full details please follow the link- https://bit.ly/3dutEsW
Primary responsibilities will include service and repair of existing tooling and the manufacture of new tooling as required.
- Experienced in working with CNC spark and wire eroders, jigs and fixtures, bench fitting, turning, drilling, milling and welding.
- Utilizing the latest version of Solid Works/Inventor (desirable) where we can efficiently take your concepts through to a completed project.
- Operation of Manual/CNC Grinding Machinery.
- Operation of EDM CNC Machinery.
- Operation of CNC equipment for the production of products.
- Accurately identifies cosmetic irregularities.
- Exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training of less qualified personnel.
- Correctly performs all steps of cleaning operation.
- Interface with Materials Science, Design and Quality Assurance. departments to provide customer with a quality product in a timely manner.
- Validation, Appraisal and support machining suppliers and raw material suppliers.
- Maintain Cleanliness of machine.
- Maintain health and safety standards for your area.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Toolmaker.
- At least 3 years’ experience essential.
- Business understanding of operations.
- Level of PC Skills required – CAD/Word.
- Strong communication skills with both Internal and external agents.
- English Language.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements to email@example.com and we will get back to you immediately.