We currently have a vacancy for Traffic Wardens.
Part-Time: The role is a 20 hour per week position -covering Monday to Saturday.
- Fingal and surrounding areas -A moped Licence is preferred but not essential.
- A drivers Licence is essential.
The role involves patrolling assigned beats and enforcing the parking byelaws / Road Traffic Act in these areas.
This is not an office-based position and requires outdoor work in addition to administration duties.
Duties will include:
- Patrol of areas and enforcement of Road Traffic Act
- Issuing of parking fine notices
- Interacting with members of the public in relation to enforcement and general queries on the street
- Court appearances when required
- Reporting of all accidents and incidents should they occur
- Escalating issues to management as appropriate
- Completing and dispatching paperwork relating to offences
- Administration duties
- Understanding the rules of the road and the parking regulations.
This list is not exhaustive, by its nature the role will require a candidate who is flexible and adaptable that can meet the changing needs and requirements of the service provided
· Paid breaks (20 hour week)
· Salary scale, pay increments after year 1 & year 2
· Sick Pay scheme
· Wellbeing programme
· Family and End of Year paid events
· Customer Service & Loyalty/Service Awards
· Christmas Bonus
· PRSA scheme available
· Bike to Work & Taxsaver Schemes
· Uniform & PPE provided.
· Previous experience in Customer Service roles
· Excellent communication skills
· Ideally have good computer skills
· Must be accurate with good attention to detail
- Company events
- Wellness program
Please apply with CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org