Our client, a well-established and highly respected transportation company in North Dublin area require an experienced Transport Coordinator for an immediate start to support their dispatch team.
Main duties include:
- Prioritise incoming control screen alerts
- Follow up every job status until final drop
- Process Management and Quality Control
- Supervise and handle any logistical issues that may arise
- Detailed handovers and shift reports
- Provide excellent customer service whilst handling supplier, client and driver queries
- Process incoming email/phone bookings in a correct and timely manner
- Process job updates & close jobs on the system
- Ensure any special instructions, requests or quotes are added to relevant jobs
- Follow up/set reminders on missing information to fully complete each booking
- Customer quotations
- Report feedback in the system as required
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and suppliers
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Logistics /Transport experience & relevant qualification is a distinct advantage
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Proactive and capable of working as part of a team
- High attention to detail for dealing with demanding customer base
- You will be efficient and capable of working on your own initiative in carrying out your day-to-day tasks with limited need for supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and strong organisational abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Strong analytical & problem solving ability
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.