Since 2001, our school has been placing ESL teachers in schools across Central, Northern, and North-Eastern Thailand. If you are looking for travel, adventure, teaching opportunities, and an authentic Thai experience - We can help!
- Student age: Kindergarten - high school students (Depends on location)
- 40 students/class
- Working hours: from 8 a.m to 4 p.m on weekdays
- 40 working hours/week including teaching and office hours
- 2 days off on weekends
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary of 30,000+ THB
- Accommodation allowance of 3,000 THB per month
- Free Work Permit
- 2,000 THB Non-B Work Visa reimbursement
- All paperwork processing prepared for you
- Dedicated team of Thai and Native English Speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
- Accident insurance
- Semester-to-semester contract commitment
- Full curriculum prepared and provided
- 3-day Orientation Course in Bangkok (Thai language, culture, school system, visa, etc.)
JOIN US NOW!!!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your documents now to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to learn more about you and your teaching plan.
• Your CV
• Your photo
• A copy of your degree
• A copy of your Passport.