Job Title: UX writer
Location: Dublin 18, Ireland
Duration: 6 month Contract with possible extension
Client is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and Solutions.
We know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Client, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
What you’ll be doing…
Client are seeking an experienced writer to work with our UX team. We believe that text is interface too, so we’re seeking a content professional to improve the content in the user interface, making sure the microcopy is effective, writing and maintaining onboarding guides and help articles, and updating these based on user feedback and traffic data.
You will work closely with the researchers, designers and engineers delivering our products and with our localisation team. You will develop standards, style guides and processes that will form part of our Design System documentation.
● Researching, writing, and editing content that has a strong customer focus.
● Setting standards for microcopy across a product suite on web, Android and iOS applications.
● Creating onboarding guides to drive active use of our products.
● Creating help articles for our web and mobile products.
● Coordinating across teams to become central point of contact for help system and interface content.
What we’re looking for
● You have 3-5 years experience in a technical writing or content strategy role.
● You have a Bachelor's Degree in English, Technical Writing, or equivalent work experience.
● You write clearly, concisely and with a deep understanding of the needs of your readers.
● You have set standards for content, and provided guidance and copy-editing services for people implementing your standards.
● You are a problem solver, able to set goals and begin work on your own initiative.