- Yangon is one of the largest cities in Myanmar. A mix of British colonial architecture, modern high-rises and gilded Buddhist pagodas define its skyline.
- Nature lovers will appreciate the city’s stunning lakes, shady parks and verdant tropical trees. These are the reasons why Yangon is dubbed ‘The Garden City of the East’.
- ILBC was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, it has gained the trust and support of the populace, and has now become the leading institution among the private education sector in Myanmar. Today, the company has established 30 campuses in 9 major cities of the country, providing quality education and language training to over 15,000 students. ILBC offers Summer English Proficiency Course (Summer EPC) which starts from March and ends in May, this year over 2200 students attended in Summer EPC course.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary : $2250 monthly salary
- Fully furnished apartment provided
- Reimbursement of airfare, visa, flight on arrival
- Four - week vacations and other school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
- We also have a sick pay with well - qualified doctors in attendance.
- You will have 10 days of casual/ sick leave per year.
- Students level: Kindergarten and Primary school grade 1
- Class size: 25- 30 students
- Working schedule: Mon - Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: no more than 25 hours/ week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
Feel free to join our team by sending your documents:
- A Resume
- Copy of your BA Degree
- Copy of teaching certificate/ Reference letter
To this email: email@example.com