Dublin, Co. Dublin
Finning is one of the world’s largest Caterpillar suppliers of construction, earth moving and power systems equipment. They are now looking for a Warehouse Operator to support their Dublin-based operations.
This is a superb opportunity for a qualified storekeeping professional with a reach and counterbalance licence and manual handling training looking to join a leading international company.
Offering a wide range of development prospects, Finning is committed to empowering their employees, rewarding their hard work and creating a springboard for their future career aspirations.
As a Warehouse Operator, you will be tasked with providing an outstanding level of customer service and unrivalled warehouse operations for both internal colleagues and Finning’s customers.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Picking and packing parts for dispatch
- Ensuring parts are shipped to the right location
- Tracking all goods inwards stock orders using the in-house systems
- Helping to load and unload outbound, inbound and cross-docked freight
- Receiving, collating, protecting, packing and labelling any goods to be returned to suppliers
To apply for the role of Warehouse Operator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Warehouse Operator, Warehouse Operative, Logistics Operative, Shipping Operative, Parts Operative, Stores Operative, Goods In Operator, Yard Operative.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least three years’ storekeeping experience
- A reach and counterbalance licence
- Completed manual handling training
- An NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Warehousing
- General education to GCSE standard
As a Warehouse Operator, you’ll need to be a hands-on team player with strong communication skills and an organised approach.