Dublin 2, Co. Dublin
€Excellent DOE Plus Pension, Weekly Team Breakfasts, Monthly Team Nights Out
Operating globally, our client is an established technology firm that provides bespoke mobile staff management software. Used by some of the world’s leading engineering firms, our client’s data capture solution transforms the efficiency of customers’ field operations.
Following significant growth, they are now looking for a Web Developer to join their team in Dublin.
Fostering an open, honest environment with a family feel, our client believes in working as a team to innovate and deliver the very best for their customers.
You’ll receive plenty of support, including an annual training allowance, to build on your existing expertise, as well as a diverse range of projects to keep you engaged and challenged in your role.
As a Web Developer, you will help to develop new features on our client’s product roadmap.
Working as part of a small team of highly experienced Developers, you will:
- Review customer feature requests with Product Managers and identify design solutions
- Work on a variety of advanced web projects to be used with GIS mapping and scheduling solutions
- Integrate our client’s solution with third party systems
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology developments and how they may benefit our client
- Occasionally work with other programming languages and technologies
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ commercial development experience, including knowledge of PHP5/7
- MySQL development experience
- Experience in testing practices
- Previous experience of a Linux environment
- Excellent coding skills and a passion for clean, readable code
- A technical education, ideally in Computer Science at degree level
Enthusiastic and determined, as a Web Developer, you’ll have a collaborative approach to problem-solving and the ability to work on your own initiative. Excellent English communication skills are also key.