We have a Welder/Fabricator position with our client in Leinster, that is a respected leader in sustainable and profitable farming solutions, focused on maximizing feed efficiency.
To see this job on our website click here: https://bit.ly/3wc6Ruc
Keltia has been providing technical support services for 20 years in the US, Canada and Ireland providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Pharma, Food & Beverage and Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Experienced (2 Years preferred) MIG Welder/Fabricator required to join our manufacturing team.
· Knowledge and ability to read drawings and experience of general workshop equipment an advantage.
· Quantity and Quality of work to be of a high standard, free of defects and with great attention to detail.
· Good communication skills and ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Comply with Health & Safety, Environmental and other Company policies and procedures.
· Maintain a clean working environment.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements to email@example.com and we will get back to you immediately.