- In the past, Wenzhou was famous for its handicraft industry. Delicate blue china was born there. During the Southern Song Dynasty (1127-1279), Wenzhou was opened up to foreign countries as a trade port.
- Today Wenzhou is known for business. But it is not simply a commercial city. It also has a rich culture and is the hometown of Nanxi Opera - the earliest form of Chinese opera.
Treasure Kindergarten was established with the accreditation of The Education Committee of Shanghai Municipal Government with the purpose of providing high quality, modern, international early childhood education services for 2-6 year old children of expatriate and Chinese families. We hope to cooperate with you in providing children with an interesting and successful learning experience.
- Monthly Salary: 18,000 - 22,000 RMB/ month (based on qualification and experience)
- 6,000 RMB every month for housing allowance
- Flight allowance of 10000 RMB when finishing the contract
- Health insurance provided
- Paid summer and winter vacation, paid public holidays
- Reimburse visa fee and provide work permit.
- Personal and sick leave paid
- Free tuition for candidates with Kids
- Z visa application sponsorship
- Life assistants, support with settling down.
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Students age: 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: 15 - 20 students/ class
- 1 - 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers in each class
- 5 working days from Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 4:30 pm),2 day off on Saturday and Sunday.
- Lunch break: 1 hour
- Full curriculum and teaching material provided
- Modern school campus
How to apply:
Want to become part of our dynamic team? Turn on your laptop and send your application now! Documents required:
- Your Resume
- Copy of your BA Degree
- Photo of your passport