- Yangon city: Myanmar’s largest city, one of the best places to visit in Asia. Yangon is a city that balances tradition, culture and modernity, making it a must-see for anyone who wants to see a different side of Asia.This city is a melting pot—a diversity of cultures and communities in terms of people, settlement and religions.
- Brainworks - Total is a unique group of k-12 integrated schools offering Pre, Primary, Secondary, IGCSE and A Level education.In the Ten years since the founding, Brainworks - Total Group of Schools has expanded to 11 branches with over 2500 very motivated students, and 400 dedicated teachers and staff.
- Net monthly income: $1800 - $2000
- Full furnished apartment provided
- Daily meals provided
- Health insurance and visa sponsored
- All vacations, national and public holidays paid
- International working environment
Your teaching experience:
- Students age: 7 - 16 years old.
- Class size: 20 - 22 students/ class
- 40 working hours/ week, including 20 - 22 teaching hours
- Working hours : Monday - Friday, 2 days off on the weekend
- Follow IGCSE curriculum
- Modern Classroom with Projector, screen and Computer
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your documents:
- A CV
- Copy of BA Degree
To our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org