Cosgraves are a traditional family butchers with a modern twist. We use old style methods in a
current day fashion to provide quality cuts and convenient meals.
A family business, we were established in 1892 by Ellen Cosgrave, a woman ahead of her time.
From our first shop on Eden Quay, we grew steadily over the years and now have four outlets
across Dublin, all serving the finest of produce with the warmest of smiles.
Now in our fifth generation, Cosgraves is a place where heritage and innovation go hand in hand.
With a passion for butchery, we combine the values of the past with the trends of the present to
bring you great tasting food and family friendly service.
Five generations of award-winning family butchers
• Highly trained & loyal staff with us for over 20 years
• Established network of local suppliers
• Generations of loyal customers
• Large range of meat sauces and rubs
• Over 200 kitchen readymade meals and sides
• Freshly prepared in-house everyday
• Made with our traditional family recipes