Job Title:- System Administrator
Reports To: General Manager- Operations
Positions Vacant:- 3
The System Administrator (SA) is accountable for Linux, Windows and Application systems; their provisioning, operations and support, maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure and researching and development to ensure continual innovation.
Position deals with a variety of problems and sometime has to decide which answer is best. The question/issues are typically clear and requires determination of which answer is the best.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:-
1) Performs troubleshooting as required.
2) Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
3) Contribute to and maintain system standards.
4) Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
5) Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
6) Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
7) Check on gaps in performance and seek reasons and actionable steps to close the gaps
8) Works to build prospects/contacts through existing clients
9) Responsible to achieve revenue and brand objectives
Desired Candidate Profile:-
1) Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft or Cisco.
2) Knowledge of: Programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies in use
Should be able to handle targets and pressure
Salary:- As per industry standards
Functional Area:- Technical Support
Relevant Work Experience:- 6 months to 2 years
Minimum Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year for year basis.
TechWare Tonic is a service-based company which provides Operational; Technical & Back End Support to clients in USA; Europe; Australia & Asia Pacific. The company is self funded & all of TWT’s customers come through referrals & renewed subscriptions by its existing clientele. It is now targeting physical on site support to homeowners & small and medium enterprises in & around Dublin.